We hire only the best to care for your loved ones. Our caregivers provide caring, compassionate home health care and are required to complete a rigorous hiring process prior to employment including competency testing, skills review, background checks, employment verification and drug testing.
All ComForcare Home Care caregivers are reliable, competent, qualified and well trained. They are bonded, insured and covered with Workers Compensation.
If you need help to find resources to help pay for home care services, ComForcare Home Care can help. We can provide free insurance verification.
ComForcare Home Care offers Transition Assistance package to help clients
- Transition from Hospital to home
- Transition from skilled nursing or Rehab
- Transition for prospective residents of independent or assisted living
ComForcare Senior Services is a premier provider of non medical private duty home care services. Our process is what makes the difference. We have an extremely rigorous screening process to select our care givers. We hire only the best to care for our clients.
- The caregivers have to pass the National League of Nursing test
- Take and pass an ethics, attitude, reliability and drug screening test.
- Have verifiable employment history and personal references.
- Have professional licensing verified
- Be checked against state and federal sex offender registries.
- Participate in a personal interview
- Participate in a full scale orientation.
- Pass social security verification
We provide Transition Assistance Program (TAP). We can get you home and take care of you once you are there
- Meet the client in their room or at the discharge area of the facility
- Transportation home with stops for errands
- A phone call to their family to notify them that their loved ones is safe and comfortable.
We are available at your reach 24/7. We provide highest quality of service by training to our caregivers, supervisory visits and client evaluations to assess if the needs of the clients have changed.